PLENTYS FOR POTTERY!
HEWITT POTTERY AUGUST 2009 KILN OPENING
Preview and Sale – Fine, locally made pottery
Mark Hewitt specializes in the production of very large planters, storage jars and vases, along with a full range of high quality tableware. He mines and refines local stoneware clays, and his principal glazes are the traditional Southern alkaline glaze and salt glaze.
All his work is fired in a big wood burning kiln the size of a school bus, which he fires three times a year. Hewitt Pottery holds three sales a year in conjunction with the kiln firings and are open by appointment at other times of the year. Directions to Hewitt Pottery are on their Website, here: http://www.hewittpottery.com/directions.html
Preview – Friday, August 28, 4-7 pm
Sale (two weekends)
Saturday, August 29, 9–5
Sunday, August 30, noon-5
Saturday, September 5, 9–5
Sunday, September 6, noon-5
Jessica Benton has openings during two weeks of BioPhotography summer camp. Camp is held at Our Neighborhood School in Pittsboro. Also, she is booking weddings for next year already. Visit www.jessicabenton.com to learn more or schedule an appointment.
News from Mariah at the Joyful Jewel:
We have a new Chatham County artist at the Joyful Jewel. Amanda Egdorf-Sand has been making pieces of adornment all of her life, from
beadwork to crocheting fibers, however, has only started making ceramic jewelry in this last year. Her husband, Joseph, is a potter,
so the medium is readily available, finishing both his and her pieces in the same wood-fired kiln. The surfaces of these pieces mimic those
of the larger pots that Joseph makes, showing subtle hints of wood ash and salt, melted blue glass, and lush brown surfaces. Come take a look!
Jaime Chandra Kozlowski, RYT, LMBT#7777, is offering:
- $40 for 60 Minutes of Reflexology to the hands & feet plus work to the shoulders, neck, and scalp. It’s an entire session devoted to everyone’s favorite parts of a massage! Savings of $30!
- Take care of yourself Tuesdays! Enjoy a 45 minute session for only $30 on Tuesdays when you book online and pay with cash, check or PLENTY. The session is just the right length to address your problem areas and can even be used during your lunch break! Savings of $20!
Please visit: http://www.jaimechandra.com/specials/
Wilmington Commercial and Residential Real Estate has a plan to help you and dramatically increase the amount of PLENTYs in circulation. We are offering 25% referral fee to any Buyer/Tenant or Seller/Landlord on any commissions that Wilmington Commercial and Residential Real Estate earns when the Buyer/Tenant or Seller/Landlord simply mentions the PLENTY. This 25% referral will be paid back in PLENTYs. Even if you want to use a particular agent in your area, call me and let me refer you to them and I will give 25% of what I earn in a referral fee to you in PLENTYs. Makes a win for everyone!
Wilmington Commercial Real Estate
Community Independent School Summer Camps 2009
CIS offers a beautiful campus for children to explore, create and expand their sense of wonder.
Our 6 week summer camp offers a new theme every week that will inspire kids of all ages.
Week one – Science Adventures
Week two – Creative Arts
Week three – Forest Adventures
Week four – From the Garden to the Table
Week five – Dramatic Arts
Week six – Chorus Camp
Call 919-932-6313 or email email@example.com for more information.
Bright Horse Farm and Art Studio. Summer Camps 2009- still enrolling. Choose any week June 8 through August 21. Check our website for themes and details–www.thebrighthorse.com
What do we do with horses and art in one camp?
· Campers are guided through a series of organized equine assisted learning activities designed to encourage self-awareness,
horsemanship and teamwork .
· When we move into the studio, the children are instructed step-by-step through an engaging art lesson that encourages individual creativity in a non-competitive, orderly setting.
· Experienced professionals guide your children throughout the day.
Why send your child to Bright Horse Farm for a summer camp experience?
· Our consistent feedback from parents is that their children love all our activities. They are learning new skills while having fun on the farm.
-· New for 2009 – A playground for ponies and people!